We, the members of Karnataka Police, shall uphold the Law and the Rights of all people for a safe and secure environment, conducive to their internal and external growth and development. Towards this end, we set for ourselves the following objectives:
- Protect the lives and liberties of the people from criminal and anti- social elements.
- Earn the good will, support and active assistance of the community.
- Co-ordinate with other departments of Criminal Justice System.
- Equal treatment regardless of caste, religion, social and economic status or political affiliations.
- Due consideration for women, children, senior citizens and weaker sections. Improve professional knowledge, skills and attitudes and adopt modern methods in police work.
- Promote human rights and professional values of intregrity, honesty and efficiency.
- Accept and play our role in social transformation and bring about improvement in the quality of life with society